1.What Previous Information Do You Have On Lien Sale Cars? We Do Not Have Any Prior Knowledge Or History Of These Vehicles. You May Pre-Inspect The Vehicle As Long As You Like.
2. Is There A Money Back Guaranty? No. All Lien Sale Vehicles Are Sold "AS-IS", "WHERE-IS"
3. How Do I Know I Will Get Title To The Vehicle After I Buy It? Once You've Paid the Appropriate Fees At DMV, Lien Sale Cars Guaranties You Will Be Issued A Title. Before Lien Sale Cars Sells A Car, We Ensure All Paper Work Is In Order.
4. Does Lien Sale Cars Have A Warranty? No Warranty Is Given or Implied.
5. If I Purchase A Car And Later Decided I Wanted A Different Car, Can I Exchange It? NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES or CREDITS.
6. What Form of Payment Does Lien Sale Cars Accept? Cash or Cashiers' Check. Sorry, No Checks or Credit Cards
7. Why Can?t I Keep The License Plates On The Car After I Buy It? California Civil Code Section 3071. (h), & 3072. (g), Requires Us To Remove And Destroy The License Plates.
8. Can Any One Buy A Lien Sale Car? Yes. Any One Buy A Lien Sale Car That Maintains A Valid Driver's License Or A Valid Identification Card
9. Why Do You Need A Driver?s License Or A California Identification Card To Buy A Car?
We Are Required To Submit Within five days of the sale, a completed "Notice of Release of Liability" form with the Department of Motor Vehicles
10. What Paperwork Will I Need To Complete The Registration? Along with the paperwork you'll receive from LIEN-SALE-CARS-.COM,you will need an Application for Title or Registration, and a SmogCertificate.
12. How Do I Get A Vehicle Verification? The CHP Verifies Vehicles, The Dept Of Motor Vehicles, Or A License Vehicle Verifier. At LIEN-SALE-CARS.COM, We Have A License Verifier On Staff. The Cost Per Vehicle Verification is $48.00.
You'll need Adobe Reader to view FAQ'S
Microsoft word viewer
We're Located At 1 Soule Street, West Sacramento, CA